Last night my biblestudy girls threw me a surprise going away party and it was so incredibly sweet! They made me feel so special and I am going to miss them dearly. Here are a few pictures from our time. In the second pic, the ice cream cake started melting because the jacuzzi was so hot :)
four favorites:
12 years ago
why does the pool look soo green?!?! I'm glad you enjoyed the little going away party! We are going to miss you! LOVE, SARAH!
ReplyDeletehi roomie!
ReplyDeletewow, i miss you a lot.
this place is so lonely.
i love this post.
+ i cant wait to hear more!
xo.
danni
Very cute! I want to come visit!!! like now, it looks beautiful!!!- Ashleyann
ReplyDeleteAwww I just noticed you all commented! I'm still trying to figure this whole blog thing out :) I MISS You ALL TOO!!! Wish you all could be here too. Hopefully sometime this summer!!
ReplyDelete